10 Beiträge
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for logs! - Just bought myself a small portable saw mill in the hopes of rescuing some good local wood from the mulcher/burn pile, also make a bit on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree id please - Does anyone recognize this tree? I tried some id websites with no luck. The lady said it had small pride of barbados type flowers.
    5 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Check out my updated trade list - I do prefer to do large trades if trading plants but cuttings and seeds are okay for small trades.
    Kommentar
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Check out my updated trade list - My trade list has been updated and I am looking to trade
    Kommentar
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Paulownia seeds - Topic title says it all. I do have a lot of stuff to trade or can send SASE.
    1 Kommentar
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for more variety - I am moving to a larger aquarium and would like to add some more variety to my mix. I have some plants to thin plus lots of regular plants. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mitsuba and perilla - I have tried growing mitsuba and a few types of perilla from seed but can't get them to sprout straight up and can't find any info on pretre... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: PH dulcis or Giant timber bamboo - I am looking for ph dulcis and/or giant timbers I dont have bamboo to trade but I do have a nice list of various tropical plants and other u... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soil for water loving plants? - I have some gotu kola and black pepper to repot and was wondering if anyone knew of any good soil mixes for these type of plants since they ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rozenkruetz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blasting abrasive - Black Diamond Blasting Abrasive, which is basically coal slag form off shore drilling, is something I have used in aquatic plantings for a w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare