13 Beiträge
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartment Dining Room - Help me! I've tried moving this furniture around a bit, and I just don't know what looks best! I also know that I need to add maybe some vas... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartment Dining Room - Help me! I've tried moving this furniture around a bit, and I just don't know what looks best! I also know that I need to add maybe some vas... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartment Living Room Ideas - We are finally getting a new couch! The current couch and furniture we got was a quick easy fix, but we are ready to get more "permanent" fu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room/Mini Bar Design Ideas - Trying to take my bland apartment to the next level! Looking for design ideas on a nursing school budget! The photo needs to go I know. Just... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sorry to bother again! - Okay so I really like the idea of a tripod floor lamp that was discussed earlier on Houzz.com, BUT the lamp that was highly recommended is o... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room Help - Okay so as much as I would like think I am creative, I'm not! I am really struggling trying to figure out what to do with the space betwee... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Breakfast Nook Area - I just moved into a new apartment, and I am not sure how I can utilize this space yet. The dimensions are 82" long and 29in deep (short pat... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar Stools or No Bar Stools? - The the counter area is 54in long and the space between the patio door and the wall is 47in. I would prefer 2 bar stools with a back, but w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartment Dining Area - So as you can see I don't have a dining table yet! My living room is composed of black tv media center, black coffee table, and black end ta... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
rpertu2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartment Entryway Advice - What should I do with this space? I was thinking a small shoe bench and a mail organizer wall component on the wall with the coat closet and... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...