18 Beiträge
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mid century modern update - Looking for advice on updating a mid century ranch. Should we keep these ?
    25 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
the painting. - Hello, Would you kindly provide information on the painting. The artist, the name of it etc. I would greatly appreciate the information.
    Kommentar
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room - add matching console on other side of fireplace? - I have a console to the left of the fireplace. It was suggested to put another console, just like it, on the other side of the fireplace. ... Jetzt abstimmen
    33 Kommentare    1 Stimme
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom - The Headboard fabric does not look nice against the wall color. I was thinking of painting just the headboard WALL white or do some kind of... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom for a young man - I’ve volunteered to redo this bedroom for a charity that supports young men who have aged out of foster care. Any ideas on what to do for i... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
room board Decker table 42” round. - The Quartz composite top is not secured and shifts sometimes. Anyone have any thoughts on how best to keep it from shifting?? Room and Boa... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to put on walls on either side of dining room fireplace - We remodeled a bungalo and made what used to be a living room into a dining room. Please advise thoughts on what to do (install mill work) o... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Room ReDo - I helped my sister restyle her living room and used a photo from houzz as the inspiration. First photo is the HOUZZ Inspiration Photo, seco... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to put on walls on either side of dining room fireplace - Please advise thoughts on what to put the walls on either side of the fireplace. I've Considered sconces, a collection of complimentary pri... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rrgardner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of vent hood - I would greatly appreciate some help in picking out a new wall mounted vent hood to replace the one thats there. We are looking for the h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...