7 Beiträge
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fitting lots of roses in a normal sized backyard - Hello, A few years ago I read about someone who had a very large rose collection in an average sized back yard. I’d like to know how they s... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
'Claire' rose cuttings - Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone who has the 'Claire' rose, who would be interested in sharing some cuttings. I have been looking... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: 'Claire' Rose - Hello, Does anyone have cuttings of 'Claire' rose they'd like to share? I've looked everywhere for this rose and haven't been able to fin... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose has tiny black bugs? - My rose has tiny black bugs on it. Does anyone know what they are? I've never had them before. I think they're eating holes into the leaves.... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
calistoga_al ca 15, Can you please advise? - Hello calistoga_al ca 15 usda 9, I live in Southern California and I've been taking notes on your suggestions on planting peonies here. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Pompom Veranda/ Pompon Flower Circus Rootings or Cuttings - Hello fellow gardeners, I've been searching all over online and at my local nurseries trying to find the rosePompon Flower Circus/Pompon Ver... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare
RoseannRG Utah, Utah County 7A hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Pompom Flower Circus Rootings or Cuttings - Hello fellow gardeners , I've been searching all over online and at my local nurseries trying to find the rose Pompom Flower Circus and I ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare