12 Beiträge
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
basement floor tile baseboard/edging ideas - We are removing carpet in basement and replacing with tile. What are the common ways people finish the edge where it meets the wall? E.g. Ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ok for an area rug to fill the WHOLE ROOM? - Hello! I am downsizing and figuring out what to keep and what to sell. Our new home has all hardwood flooring. It has smaller room sizes tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with whites/yellows wall vs trim colors. - I need a white or light wall color that won't completely clash with old enamel trim that is VERY yellow/cream. This is for an attic bedroom ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rsaund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To "Tile Backsplash" or not to "Tile Backsplash"??? - This is a small townhouse built in early 90s that I want to sell next year. Goal is make pretty for sale. I will be painting walls, trim and... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    122 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...