10 Beiträge
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who likes full wall oven under kitchen counter? - wWoes anyone have a wall oven under their countertop and like it? I purchased a GE profile series size 30" wide by 27" tall 24" deep. We ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best seamless shower door that wont break our wallet? - Even the big box store brands are not truly seamless. I would like to know some homeowners opinions. Are the custom built shower doors reall... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We need help with framing a bedroom door. - It is a log home with and open loft second floor. the entry to master bedroom is at top of stairs. The wall to right above the stairs will h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
linear drain cleaning - are linear drains easy or horrible to keep clean I would like to hear from the women please.
    26 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exposed thermostatic a shower diverter - why are exposed thermostatic showers more popular in UK and never caught on in usa
    9 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom tile design - why do designers chose to run a stripe in a contrasting color across a shower or tub wall?
    4 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How strong and durable are talavera sinks? - How many years wear will I get before I have to replace it and how difficult is it to plumb one?
    Kommentar
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For kitchen remodel - Does a 36" gas cooktop in an island look odd with only a 30" exhaust fan? I am trying to decide on an exhaust fan in a log cabin. Some of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Log home bathroom - We are remodeling a master bath. Can a slab approx 3x4 be incorporated in a shower wall? What kind of weight and costs?
    Kommentar
Tami Ballou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chinking? - How did you apply the chinking, and what material did you use?
    1 Kommentar