6 Beiträge
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Champagne Bronze Delta faucet. Help! - Hello. I'm hoping someone has experience with this faucet color (champagne bronze Delta faucet) I'm looking for a color match for cabinet ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help ASAP please! - I posted this elsewhere but think it was under the wrong heading so I'm trying here. I'm having an issue with granite install seams and chi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I need advice on granite install seam and chip "repair" - Hi everyone. We did an entire condo gut in Florida. They came to install the kitchen and bath granite finally last Wednesday night to finish... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is anyone answering questions for this? - Could you please post a close up of the quartz? Is it more white than the cabinet? Is the cabinet pure white or cream? I looks cream in the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
rubidaze hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need color for front door/ugly yellow w/ dark brown trim. Please HELP! - I need help with the front door color for a newly purchased office. The siding is pale yellow and the trim is dark brown. Its depressing. Ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare