7 Beiträge
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED - Is this dimmable?
    1 Kommentar
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Succulent Wall - Hi, Rich! I am in awe of your aesthetics. Your projects are so beautiful, this succulent wall included. Is this high maintenance?
    1 Kommentar
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Measurements of the floating fireplace - Lovely aesthetics! May I please get some guidance on how to float a fireplace like this? How far is the "rise" from the floor. Thank you ver... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet - Hi, Liz: I love this faucet, may I please know the brand and also the color of the counter top. Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desk Dimension - Beautiful lay-out! May I please know how deep the desk is? Thank you!
    Kommentar
ruby_clemmons hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - Hi, Liz: This kitchen is fabulous and you've been very kind and generous with answers here. May I please know how you light/place lighting o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare