20 Beiträge
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stuck on Color Transition - This has been driving me crazy for three years now! I have a large kitchen/dining room, all visible from the living room. The kitchen walls ... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would Like Kitchen Floor Input - I am finally going to replace my awful dark hickory can't-keep-it-clean sheet vinyl kitchen floor. It's only three years old, but it looks 3... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I desperately need help with furniture placement! - I love my 20 year old oak furnture and smattering of vintage family pieces, but last year we moved into a new home with an open floor plan, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need suggestions for drapery rod placement! - Is there a rule of thumb for the placement of brackets to hold up a decorative drapery rod? I know the current trend is "the higher the bett... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Bay Window Treatment - Help! I'm getting desperate! I love the 8' wide bay window in my living room, but I need suggestions. The view from it is gorgeous, so I don... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Wood Look Vinyl Floor - We installed wood-look sheet vinyl floors in our new kitchen and mudroom almost two years ago. It is Congoleum Pacesetter in a medium to dar... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bay Window Dressing - When designing our home, we added a traditional bay window facing west in the living room to take advantage of the view. What we didn't cons... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using Throw Pillows - Is using lots of throw pillows back in vogue for traditional living room decorating? I've seen quite a few designer photos lately in which t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
runaway03 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the zebra throw with gold fringe! - It adds just the right amount of unexpectedness to the room. Where can I purchase one like it?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...