30 Beiträge
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repairing old plaster walls - I have a 1910 farmhouse with a victorian-like vibe. The house has great bones, newer roof and windows, and is overall in good shape. When we... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pruning Poinsettia - I tried to prune a poinsettia in the past, and it ended up like the last picture. I have four new ones that need pruning. Can I cut back all... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to see all discussion - For some reason, when I click on "All discussions" I only see the ones that are limited to Australia and New Zealand. Does anyone... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too early to move? - I’m moving and am taking some plants and partitions of other plants with me. I’ve been renting a relative’s house, it is now in need of repa... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Babies for trade - I’m moving in March and trying to cut down on stuff and plants. I have 4 babies- 2 Splash, 1 Nymph, and 1 Aphrodite up for grabs. I would be... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Forcing bulbs for dummies? - What’s your bulb forcing process? I know some people buy prechilled bulbs and then pot them up and watch them grow, while others buy the reg... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Commisserate with me... - Lost a Foxglove, a number of Hollyhocks, and my Rose Campion this winter. UGH. We did have an extended cold period that was near arctic t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking Amish Gold tomato... - I got some tomato seeds in a trade last year that included Amish Gold. I really enjoyed the Amish Gold but of course I used all the seeds u... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Peppers in Pots - Anyone have any recommendations for pepper varieties that grow well in pots? Or tips to share? Our garden area is temporary during the gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
ruth0552 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When buds go bad... - My Splash was rather suspicious looking when I brought it in this fall but had the very tip of a scape peeking out of the top- no leaves. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...