4 Beiträge
ruthsieg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fold down headboard? - I am putting a queen size bed in my extra room in a small apartment, just to be used occasionally for company. It is going to take up most ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ruthsieg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hang a full length mirror on recessed panel door - All the doors in my bedroom have recessed panels (see photo). I need to attach a full length mirror to one of them, but CANNOT hang it over ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ruthsieg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for a console table that expands to dining table - i live in an apartment and am looking for a console table or end size table that can expand via leaves or dropleaf to accommodate 8 or 10 pe... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
ruthsieg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
update my bathroom for more glam - moved into an apt and my guest bath has a bathtub in it. I'm trying to glam up the bathroom to make it more of a power room/guest bath look... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare