9 Beiträge
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    13 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
my after fireplace - I attached the before..Here is the after
    1 Kommentar
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
before and after fireplace after I got your help - I hope that you like my new fireplace..befor and after I got help from houzz
    5 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need to choose a contemporary fireplace - i want to get rid of this brick fireplace,
    2 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
contemporary fireplace - have to cover red brick
    5 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like your talent - You have so much talent. i enjoy your ideas. Keep them up
    Kommentar
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brick fireplace makeover?
    3 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to redo my bathroom but do not want to gut it. Now it had a lighthouse theme which I am sick of. I am thinking of doing it all gray... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
ruth chikalla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have an all gray bathroom on purpose and want to add bright lime green towels and rug. What do you think of this? I now have light house... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare