5 Beiträge
Rylee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone here tried or had success with tissue prop kits? - https://www.webhydroponics.com/shop/plant-tissue-culture-microclone-kit/?gclid=CjwKCAjwq57cBRBYEiwAdpx0vcKskUd7LDFAbZohwoSjCa5SgW1nEKoWnixr-... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Rylee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Discussing growing techniques! - So, I know a lot of people on here at this point who are far past the beginner stage of succulent care and cultivation. Heck many are nearly... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Rylee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Continuing unsolved issue with some pachyphytums - So, this has mostly been an issue with oviferium, but has also effected my moonsilver and Grapto amathestium. wrinkled. Leaves. I’ve watered... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Rylee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What fresh Heck is this? - Sorry, not sure if profanity is allowed here. But seriously, I would like to think these are just lovely freckled leaves, but I should be so... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Rylee B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Working/experimenting with succulent gritty mix - So, it all started with bonsai jack’s succulent gritty mix, as I’m sure it did for many of you. I have experimented with mixing that with ot... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    63 Kommentare