18 Beiträge
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with paint colour for exterior front door please! - Looking to paint our front door as its chipped all over. Not looking to paint our window frames or garage door at the moment just front door... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finishing off my living room please! - We finally finished painting our living room. we went with BM Storm. Dilemma is room looks unfinished. Should we keep the wall art over of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what colour are the walls here please? - Love the wall colour if you don't mind sharing
    Kommentar
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint! - Stumped in what colour to paint the walls in my living room. I do know I don't want white. would love a suitable grey from Benjamin Moore. P... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Needing help with my family room pls! - So I'm having a hard time picking a rug for my family room. The couches /chair and curtains are staying. I'm attaching pics of a few rugs I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table and curtain help - Getting a coffee table and side tables custom made. confused about the stain I should go for. Thoughts? Also these panels are just not d... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do we paint these walls or not? - so we're painting but we don't know if we should be painting the parts where I have marked x or pointed to with the arrow. Should this be s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick a color for my walls please! - Painting my family room and can't decide on a color. attached is a pic of the colours we have narrowed down to. our accent colors for cush... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size mantel do I need? - my fireplace is 26 × 26 what size mantel do I need?
    4 Kommentare
s_mhammad hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this sound right? - We just bought these 2 pieces of ivory colored leather couches for our family room. our room is pretty dark. we will be getting a new lig... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...