18 Beiträge
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Antique Rose Emporium's Heavenly Ascent, anyone have it? - Antique Rose Emporium will be shipping roses again in Sept. Their email advertisement had a link to Heavenly Ascent. Its a beautiful cream c... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery Rose at Descanso Gardens - There is a beautiful pink rose on what looks to be a very old bush at Descanso. It has a nice fragrance. There is no ID tag, but maybe someo... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Burlesque from Heirloom. Any experiences? dark purple-striped rose - I just got an announcement today from Heirloom about Burlesque. Anyone grown this one? It looks like it could be fabulous as the Heirloom de... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    18 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show off your Ralph Moore Roses - I purchased Sweet Chariot and Softee from Burlington exactly 1 year ago as part of a larger order. She was so apologetic about the tiny root... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WayPoint soil test, Manganese deficiency - I got my soil test back and finally have a chance to look at it. The main points that jump out are Nitrogen deficiency, which is pretty obvi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What fungal diseases affect roses in W Wash / PNW? - I am sending my sister, who lives North of Seattle, a rose. But the Hybrid Rugosa I am thinking of sending her is apparently sensitive to ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
blooms that have held up in this heatwave, and those that haven’t - We have been having a heatwave all across the US and Europe so which of your blooms do well in heat and which don’t? My roses are on drip an... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    110 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Morning Bouquet, what’s in bloom? - Clockwise Paul Neyron, Lady of Shallot (looking very pink) and Star of the Republic. It’s been in the 90s for the last week so blooms are sm... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Stephanie, 9b inland SoCal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red and White Striped mini from Trader Joe’s - I purchased three mini roses to put on my window sill last December for Christmas decorations. Two red and one red-white striped. I was expe... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...