8 Beiträge
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Decorate a bench on the front porch? - What do I do with this bench? I want to add a few pillows, maybe a table but I am stuck on color, type, etc. It's a small space......Any he... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pop of color? BUT which color? - Please help. I’m looking to add color to this room, but I’m overwhelmed with so many choices.... I’m looking for pillows, Knick knacks, etc... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Remodel - please help - I am finally remodeling my kitchen, kinda keeping the same floor plan. I would like to have seating if possible ( I included 2 photos as exa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me decorate my fireplace and accent color - I just painted it and I am stuck on how to decorate the fireplace. Any ideas? I am also looking for an accent color for the pillows in this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Fireplace and shelves need help!! - This fireplace takes up the whole wall. I am not sure what to do with it. I started to paint the shelves, but the current color is not worki... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help with Decorating a Beach House Mantle - Any ideas on how to decorate this mantle? I don't think this mirror works. My colors are Teal, whites and browns. Beach House theme. thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what does the other side of the kitchen look like? - I am wondering if I can do this, but worried about my floor plan
    2 Kommentare
Sadie Sue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my kitchen - I am looking into remodeling my kitchen. I can't change the floor plan. I am hoping all of you creative people can help me. I can move appl... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare