27 Beiträge
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ground floor plan help please - Dear all, We are planning an extension and have received the first drawings from the architect. I think the utility room is too big and woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen design help! - I’m struggling with this space. Just don’t LOVE it. And I can’t put my finger on why. I feel it’s a bit plain as it stands and might either ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden advice - We're planning to put sandstone or porcelain down in the garden for a patio around 3m to 3.5m deep. What do people think about keeping a bit... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cloakroom splashback - We have F&B stiffkey blue in our cloakroom. I'm struggling with whether to get glass splashback or a tile above the sink. Any ideas much... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant light statement pieces - Am I overdoing the statement lights. The room is 6.4m by 4.5m and I have chosen this light over the dining table but would quite like 3 ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Polar White? - Hi what colour are the units please?
    2 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Which worktop? - Coral clay vs white storm on white handleless kitchen. Brushed steel handle rails and probably stainless steel effect plinth (maybe white??)
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Which worktop? - Coral clay vs white storm on white handleless kitchen. Brushed steel handle rails and probably stainless steel effect plinth (maybe white??)
    1 Kommentar
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! Which worktop? - Coral clay vs white storm on white handleless kitchen. Brushed steel handle rails and probably stainless steel effect plinth (maybe white??)
    1 Kommentar
sadiya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendations - worktop supplier - I wonder whether anyone could recommend a reliable stone fabricator for a kitchen worktop. I'm looking for silestone Quartz.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...