12 Beiträge
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring details, please. - The vinyl floor is very good looking in the photos. Who is the manufacturer and what is the color/style number for this product?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring details, please? - Please tell us the manufacturer, material, and stain color of the wood flooring. It's striking!
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the manufacturer of the toilet, please? - This skirted toilet looks like it might be easy to clean and would have a low profile.
    Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I really like the dinnerware shown on the counter. Who makes it? - I know I'm supposed to be paying attention to the digital holder (which I'd also like to know how to source) but the bowls caught my eye
    Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
triangular trash/recycling bins - I can find the pull-out drawers for trash/recycling bins everywhere, but nowhere can I find these triangular bins, no matter what search wor... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Folding/ironing table plus hamper is pure genius! - Was this piece of laundry furniture custom made or is it commercially available? On casters and 'electrified', with storage shelves on the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan please? - Windows on both walls adjacent to cabinet, but window seat with boots across from door? What are the open drawers/bins showing me? Love the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is the photo - I thought this photo would come to you with my question - am trying again.
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Cannon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...