13 Beiträge
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what size are those frames? - size of 6 picture frames please. or where are they from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help this room POp - Slowly buying furniture for my first home. Did to realize how neutral and monochromatic everything is turning out to be. I don't mind it but... Lesen Sie mehr
    54 Kommentare
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color splash in dining room - Purchased a dining table I love, added a yellow & metallic wallpaper Need color splash on dining table. First pic: added plates n cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the CHAIR from? - Any info on where this chair is from or something similar?
    1 Kommentar
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room size vs dining table... Help please!! - Hi! So I am purchasing my very first dining table (chairs to follow) and found one I love. I really want to seat 8 people and am having tro... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling color - What color is the ceiling? Do you know what a comparable in sherwin Williams would be?
    Kommentar
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a Design TABOO? Two-toned curtains, Sheer top & solid bottom - So I purchased these white outdoor curtains and they are pretty sheer. My patio is a lot taller and my plan is to make two-toned curtai... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which size looks better? - Bought a media stand for 55" TV Husband thinks it should be longer since the wall looks bare. I don't mind ether size. Since we r furnish... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    50 Stimmen
saher107 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...