9 Beiträge
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to get this shade in a longer length? - I need a shade that is 17 x 82 or 83"
    1 Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the vanity pictured tobacco? - I am interested in the cabinet but wonder if it really this red? Not sure the vanity pictured is tobacco.
    1 Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lights - I would like information regarding the lights. Brand? Where to purchase? Thank you.
    Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the pendant lights. - Who makes them and where and where can they be purchased?
    1 Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Lights - Who makes the pendant lights? Where can they be purchased?
    Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
sailgerri hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can these vanities be ordered base only? - Would like to know about ordering only the base vanity, no top or sink
    1 Kommentar