36 Beiträge
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trying to get some feedback - Is the sage two dark and the doors are black just trying to get feedback Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New interior decoration, living room, and dining room front door - So I redecorated and painted with the Wayne Scott, white and different color of sage and painted doors black what’s next?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
removing old tile in pool - Should I use the blue tile for the new border in pool I just put a grayish wood look tile on the surface around pool and add a 4 “gray slate... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    2 Stimmen
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new border tile around in side of pool - Should I use the blue tile for a new border around inside of pool
    2 Kommentare
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare    1 Stimme
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor living room - I added stone to the walls and and add stone to the side of the barbecue and also I made a tv insert wall and added stone also and put led l... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Up dated bedroom - What should I remove or add in the bedroom and the French door should I add curtains Jetzt abstimmen
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Befor and after master bedroom - Before and after master bedroom
    Kommentar
Sal Conti hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom befor and after - Master bedroom befor and after
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...