9 Beiträge
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Drapes A Good Choice, Or Not - I have a dilemma. I cannot decide whether to put drapes up on our main levelor not. Just having the blinds gives it a beach type feel which,... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height to Hang a 13x16 Photo - I have what I think is a fairly simple question. I have a 13x16 picture frame to hang in my living room. The ceilings are standard height bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nails In Decking - I recently had a deck built and have to say, I do not like the holes in the flooring. Some are deeper than others. Is this normal? Is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mohawk Smartstrain - Yes or No - I need to buy carpet for our upstairs but would like to know if Mohawk Smart strain is a good choice. Thanks for your help Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    1 Stimme
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mohawk Smartstrain - What has your experience been? Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    1 Stimme
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating Main Level - Drapes/Sofa - I need serious help. We recently purchased a home and I am trying to get some decorating done before we move all of our furniture in. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    38 Kommentare
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TV Lift - Where can I get this tv lift? Txs
    1 Kommentar
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Vanity Lighting - HELP! I need advice on bathroom vanity placement. I recently purchased this vanity cabinet set (below). The space it is going into is 52 inc... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Michelle Ash-Forget hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help With My Living Room - I want to change my living room. I really like the paint color but want to remove the wallpaper from the one wall( pls ignore the horrible p... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare