21 Beiträge
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need plant id help, please - My friend has this plant--lost the label. She thought it was Leucophyllum frutescens, but the bloom color does not match.
    7 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help on id, please - Plant brought for id at our meeting. Hummers LOVE it!
    4 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a name, please... - I lost the name of this plant. Can anyone help? Shrub growing to about 4', it has tiny, yellow daisy-shaped flowers in late spring/summer. L... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID help, please. - I purchased this Salvia (?) from Flowers By the Sea, I think. Darn, I hate it when the label gets misplaced! In my mind, it is Salvia lavand... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salvia, Agastache, or??? - Plant is in a pot because I was told it would travel everywhere--even across (or under) a cement sidewalk. I forgot what it is. Thanks for a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery in the greenhouse... - I think it's from an herb nursery, but I can't remember... Thanks for any help!
    2 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you recognize this? - A plant in my neighbor's garden. Blooming in July in Northern California. 2/12 ft. shrub, in shade. Thanks for any help...
    1 Kommentar
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID by color? - I "liberated" a couple of branches from my niece's garden. Can anyone id this Salvia by color? (My hand must have been shaking in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ID help - Can you name this plant? Thanks. PS Where do lost plant labels go???
    1 Kommentar
salviabelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pant at Garden Tour--Mystery - Can anyone identify this plant? It is in a garden on tour today. The homeowner thinks she bought it at Annie's Annuals in Richmond, CA. The ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...