13 Beiträge
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Item Returnable - it says the item cannot be returned, what if it came in Damaged?
    3 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Color of Counter does it go with White Shaker cabinets - My wife and I have been looking for a counter top. and at this point we are very nervous to commit to one. not knowing which will match.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the Grade of this Granite? - The Guy at the Granite shop is telling me this is Grade 3. which is what i dont believe at all. Granite Folks what is your insight on this. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designing my fireplace. - Sorry the floor is little dirty.
    3 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen lighting Advice please No recessed lighting - i want to my kitchen to be nice and bright. my Cabinets will be pure white shaker.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Track light Fixture for kitchen - I have looked and looked for a track light fixture to install in my kitchen ( i can't install recessed lighting in there) so i decided to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwood refinishing pros I need some help figuring out how to get rid - I applied the first coat of poly and than sanded and applied the second coat. But now I have this effect through out the floor. How do I get... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color would match my floors and the furniture - Im completely doing my house, so far i have finished sanding and staining my floors in dark walnut by Minwax, Kitchen will be off white. wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sam Koja hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help me find the same color tile - i have removed the bottom ceramic tile and wanted to find a a tile to match ( i believe this is granite because it is about 1" think
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...