5 Beiträge
Samantha Dacha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing details - Hi, i am having trouble bringing this formal living together. I bought no less than 3 rugs and then I go to buy pillows and they don’t coo... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Samantha Dacha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Devils in the details!!! - Hi, I am trying to finish my contemporary family room. I'm just getting a little lost bringing everything together. How to take the room fr... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    101 Kommentare
Samantha Dacha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching chair or complimentary? - Hi, I am trying to decorate my contemporary home. I can't decide if getting a chair to match my sofa or something to complement it? Which ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Samantha Dacha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rugs, curtains and pillows o my - Here is our new sofa, I'm looking for ideas to finish this room. The chair is not staying. I just can't seem to find items that "go togeth... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Samantha Dacha hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help!!!!! Finish this contemporary?? dining room - Hi! We just move into this condo in Chicago (a really fun and cool neighborhood) we redid the kitchen, I added this chandelier and got new f... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare