19 Beiträge
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify this OGR - Hi all, I'd love an ID on a rose in my husband's family. I've asked about his mother's rose before with little luck, but I am more intrigue... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify this peony! - Was out on a walk in the neighborhood, and spotted this beautiful peony. Here's what I can tell so far: Fragrance: I could smell its fragr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kaolin clay (Surround WP) on roses to deter Japanese Beetles - I keep an organic garden in eastern KS, and I am already so done with JBs. I try to do all of the IPM things: I apply milky spore religiousl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify my colleague’s old roses - A colleague recently moved to the Montérégie region of Québec. She’s concerned about RRD coming to her neighborhood, and is desperate to get... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me ID this mockorange! - Hello, I recently visited a rooftop garden and found this gorgeous variety of mockorange planted in mid Wisconsin. I reached out to the hea... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rose ID - Rose with long leaves - Hello, I am visiting family in Montreal and am always on the lookout for old and/or once blooming roses. I recently saw this pink rose (or a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Saving ranunculus corms - advice needed! - Hello! Last year, I attempted to save my 2021 ranunculus corms for 2022, but failed miserably. I followed all recommendations from my count... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify my MIL's rose - This rose has been in my husband's family for over 75 years. It belonged to his great aunt in mid-Missouri (St. Louis), and has stayed in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Turkey berry or something else? - Last year I purchased what I thought were seeds for a small, round eggplant variety. I planted them fairly late in the year (August), and wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
SamuellaZ6a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify my grandmother's roses! - My grandmother fell ill recently, and it is very likely her home will be sold soon. Her area is also becoming gentrified, and many homes in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...