13 Beiträge
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper advice for powder room - My powder room has been renovated and I now plan on wallpapering it. It is 4’ wide by 7’ long. 8’ high walls. Window opposite the entry door... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder Room Wallpaper - I need help choosing a wallpaper for my powder room shown here. White toilet, black shiny vanity with gold handles & faucet, white marbl... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mirror medicine cabinet - I need some advice about lighting over a mirror medicine cabinet. I’ve chosen to go with a cabinet for extra storage in a small ensuite wash... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wallpaper details - What is the name of the wallpaper?
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tile colour suggestions - We are considering purchasing this vanity from Armadi Art for our powder room which we’re renovating. The room is 4 ft wide x 7 ft long. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
replacing grey ceramic tiles - Replacing grey ceramic tiles in house entry which abut with cognac coloured wood floors throughout main floor. Walls are painted BM cedar ke... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the dimensions of the vanity? - Would like the dimensions please
    Kommentar
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for table suggestions. - We’re renovating our kitchen. There is a half wall between the kitchen eating area(one side patio doors) and the dining room. I need a new k... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sandibb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
height recommendations of1/2 wall - We’re taking down part of a wall between the kitchen (renovating) and dining/living room. How high would you suggest for the remaining wall?... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...