15 Beiträge
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging grommet drapes - I am hanging drapes with grommets over a sliding glass door. How high should I hang the rod for 84" drapes to hang just above the floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding house plan - I am looking for a ranch house plan about 2500 sf with living room on front to be able to enjoy the view I will have of the pond outside the... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Selling home - I am selling my home and must replace the carpet in LR, DR &Family room. What color carpet should I buy that all potential buyers will l... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows Pella vs Andersen - I am building a new home in Delaware and would like some help deciding between Pella and Andersen in regard to quality and price.
    2 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Skylights - I am considering putting skylights in the house I'm having built but I've heard they leak eventually. Can you get skylights that won't leak ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark Great Room - I am building a new home and am concerned that the family room might be dark due to the large covered porch on front and the room being in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choose flooring - We are building a new home and are considering engineered wood for great room, foyer and office. What is your opinion of engineered wood?
    2 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want close to white cabinets with cocoa glaze - What type of wood and finish would I use to get white looking cabinets with cocoa glaze and have them look as light as possible?
    17 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the cabinets! - Are these painted? What is the wood and finish? I am trying to achieve this look.
    Kommentar
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
custom home - building a custom home....any "must" haves/cool ideas you have come across? For example - Outlets on both
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...