4 Beiträge
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with picking out paint colors for bedroom and bathroom - Hello all! I am really struggling trying to decide on a paint color for my master bedroom and master bathroom. I want a tropical/beach t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with paint color for bedroom - Hello, I need help with picking out a paint color for my bedroom. I am doing a beach theme in there now. The current color is an off white... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help figuring out what kind of pictures for dining room - Hello, I need help trying to figure out what kind of pictures or decorations to put on the long back wall of my dining room. This is where... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on new color scheme - Hello, I need advice on a new color scheme for my new front door and the shutters on my house. I like this gray that I picked out for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare