77 Beiträge
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lillie’s too close together - Should I dig up and move some of these? I don’t remember how many I planted last year but there seem to be more. Hippy. Now that they have s... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Asiatic Lily planted last year - I planted about 9 Asiatic Lily last Spring. They are not coming up again as of yet. Should I dig them up or will the bulbs sprout again? I p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it too late to give this gardenia bush a hard prune? - Will it flower next spring if I take it down to about a foot? Wanting to keep it at a managable size but want to do it at the right time.
    4 Kommentare
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zone 9a hydrangea sun - Will my Lets Dance or Endless Summer hydrangeas get enough sunlight to bloom well in only 4 hours of sun? It's HOT down here in Dickinson, T... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few vines and not a clue? - Clearing out my daughters beds but needing an ID on these vines. One looks like a morning glory but no blooms. One looks like poison ivy or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Morning Glory Teepee - Finally getting some blooms!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Morning Glory Teepee - Finally getting blooms!!
    1 Kommentar
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are butterflies attracted to gardenias? - Wanted a gardenia in my BG but I am short on space so... should I or not?
    6 Kommentare
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood fern info - I just received about 70 or more Southern wood ferns. I want to remove just enough sod under where I will want these growing. Is this possib... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sandra Matula hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rue & fennel - Can I plant rue and fennel in the same butterfly garden? I read that fennel shouldn't be planted with anything. Is this just for harvesting ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...