9 Beiträge
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom trends for 2024? UGH! - Looking through so many sites at bedroom decor and personally think they are all plain blah. Either totally mismatched colors or patterns o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Hello- I'm very interested in the chalk paint color. Could anyone share the brand/color? Thank you!
    Kommentar
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to re-design a bedroom around a dark rug? - Hi! I am going to re-design my parents bedroom. The rug is beautiful, but it is a dark plum/purple color. I've been looking through bedroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Armoire Hardware - Knobs and/or Handles? - Hi! I have a armoire which matches a full bedroom set from over 35 years ago. It was stained dark and the hardware was very colonial. I need... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Simple but cool design! - But I want to see more of it! Is there a site where it is shown on an actual bed in a picture? Thanks!
    Kommentar
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting walls and trim! Any opinions please? - Hello- I am in the middle of completely reconstructing a room and "connected" room. I have been looking at colors, have a few narrowed down ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covering Hardwood floors - I just typed a detailed description of my dilemma, and somehow I got kicked off the site! AHH! Okay. Rental property. Pulled up rugs with t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help decorating around green couch - Hello- I am new to discussions or blogs. I posted a question yesterday, and said I would add pictures. I did that tonight. Does me question... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sandy3877 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I paint and decorate around a dark green leather couch? - Hello! To start, the living room is tiny. The house is a super small cottage. There is only one wall that the couch can fit against. I ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    116 Kommentare