4 Beiträge
sandychin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
popping and hollows in glue down engineered on slab - I bought a new build condo on the water in Florida. I upgraded to a wide plank oak engineered glue down floor. I closed on 30 Oct and moved ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sandychin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pentas in the winter - My pentas never look good and even die in the winter in zone 9b. I guess that its lack of water, but could it be fertilizer? They are champs... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
sandychin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which induction cooktop is best for me? - I have to replace my beloved De Detrich which I got about 11 years ago. What I love about it the most is that it has a large burner in the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sandychin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get mirrors like this?
    1 Kommentar