150 Beiträge
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Castle spire holly: ammend clay soil? Distance from foundation? - I am reworking the side of my yard, and have purchased a castle spire holly to be placed at the corner of the front and side. My soil is ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I move an established PeeWee in the fall? - This fall when dormant, I want to move a peewee hydrangea (back a few feet; it is probably 10 years or more old, and four and half feet tal... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Raised bed for Freda? - So I began digging today to plant Montana Freda (smaller than most of the Montanas) only to find competing tree roots. I may have to p... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Determining fence space for clematis... my last newbie question - Just want to sure I have this right: I purchased a Montana Freda yesterday, and love the bronze leaves as it will provide a nice contras... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need lots of input for Piilu - Clematis returns years later! - I have not been here for years, probably seeking advice on pairing so I guess I am a newbie again and I have many questions . Seven years ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Damaged crankshaft or flywheel? - I ran over a piece of iron jutting out of my yard and damaged the crankshaft and/or flywheel on a toro recycler, about 10 years old. Is it w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for retaining wall for small cottage in Cape Cod - I started looking into this in the spring but dropped it when I realized I had no idea of costs involved. My cottage in Cape Cod, which w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice for retaining wall for small cottage in Cape Cod - I started this project this spring and quickly abandoned it when I realized I did not know what I was doing. I need retaining walls built ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
F & P dryer is squeaking as it turns. Does it need to be oiled? - Dadoes, are you still around? Is this a DIY job that even I can do with the right screwdriver and W2.?.. And after finding the right screw ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
sandyinva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
F&P Dryer is squeaking. Something needs to be oiled? - Dago, are you still out there? The Fischer and Paykal dryer that I purchased 15 years ago is squeaking as it tumbles. I am thinking this is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...