7 Beiträge
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Raised planters - May I ask where you bought the raised planters? Thx!
    1 Kommentar
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me some details about your mantel? - I love the mantel design and color! Great job! What’s the height of mantel from floor to top of mantel? What’s the height of mantel face and... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what sink size? - What sink size would fit in this vanity?
    1 Kommentar
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does it also function as a plug? - If I install this drain, can I also shut it close when I want to take a bath?
    1 Kommentar
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen pendant light - Where did you buy these pendant lights! They are gorgeous!
    1 Kommentar
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mattress depth for Murphy bed - How deep of a mattress can fit into the Murphy bed?
    Kommentar
sandyphan2011 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love everything about this home, especially exterior color scheme! - May I ask what is the name of the roof color and does it attract so much sun such that the house gets too warm? Any other details you coul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar