7 Beiträge
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway Decoration - Hello, I need help to decorate this wall and create a different focal point beside all electrical things. Regards, Sandra
    3 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One long mirror or 2 mirrors - Hello, I have a double vanity and I want to know what is better, 2 mirrors o one long mirror Regards, snadra
    Kommentar
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walls color - Hello, could you tell me the name of the walls color?
    1 Kommentar
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall colors - Hi, could you tell me what is the colour of the walls? Regards
    Kommentar
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas how to decorate this ensuite? - I love spa feeling! Expresso , cyan and white colours
    5 Kommentare
Sandra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to decorate this bathroom - This is the master ensuite, I would like modern felling like Spa! Thank you for helping me!
    Kommentar