65 Beiträge
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flower from a Bouquet - Wondering what this interesting flower is? It's lasted the longest out of all the flowers in a bouquet.
    3 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Idea What Critter Did This? - Something took out one eye of this hosta. Damage is done, but I'm curious. ......I don't have rabbits.
    6 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does This Look Familiar? - This grew in an area I cleared. I don't know if it's something I planted a while back, or a weed trying to take hold, maybe something nativ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta My Fair Lady - Anyone have this hosta? That’s one I wanted, but by the time I ordered, it was sold out. Is it worth keeping on my wish list for next spring... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Summer Squash - What's Causing This? - This is how my Zephyr squash grew this year. Usually they're smooth and mostly straight with 3/4 yellow and 1/4 green zucchini look on the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing larger onions - What do you fertilize your onions with to form the biggest bulbs? How often do you apply? I’ve also heard growing from seed produces bigger... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta ID, please. - This is a mini. Green or blue/green. You can see acorn tops around it for scale. Seems to be a pretty good grower and spreader. I can’t reme... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's this on my hosta roots? - I received this new hosta with this weird looking growth. I haven't seen it before, so don't know if it's normal or something that will hur... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrub? Tree? ID please - Growing under oaks and maples, so a shaded area. Smallish, thick and glossy leaves. I don't think it's something I planted but can't be su... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sandyslopes z6 n. UT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Now what is this? - I'm not sure if this pic is enough to go on, but is this a tree starting in my yard or what is it? I've got several of them scattered aroun... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...