60 Beiträge
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hail Damaged Hostas....One Month Later - As some of you know, most of my hostas were close to completely wiped out in a rare but ferocious 15 minute hailstorm a month ago. A few wer... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mother Nature Strikes Hard - We had one hellacious hailstorm last night. I'd never seen anything like it. Most of my hostas were fully to mostly leafed out. One somehow ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Early Season Growth pics - I have around 15-20 that are showing some growth but these are the three that are off to the races, showing strong growth daily. They are al... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How you know you're a hosta geek--Reason #3729 - I was at the nursery today to get some potting soil and expanded shale and saw that they had a nice selection of hostas. I found myself watc... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which 2nd year hosta are you looking for great things from? - It's always interesting for me to see how a certain hosta that gets off to an impressive first year start does in year two. Two years ago fo... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    40 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paul's Glory Repot Picture - Warm weather is here, time to repot or up-pot some things. I bought this little fella last spring and planted it in a ten inch pot with Lady... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here They Come!! - Our unusually short winter, even for South Central Texas, has told my hostas that it's go time. Most didn't even go completely down until No... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bayer Disease Control Results....so far - As I saw suggested in another thread, I starting using Bayer Disease Control on my potted Guacamole about 6 weeks ago after the leaves start... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New pips in hot hot August? - I posted some pics of my potted Guacamole 3 or 4 weeks ago. The leaves were slowly dying off like they would at the end of the season, and a... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
santamiller hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guacamole too dry? Too much sun? Nematodes? Other? - My 4th year potted Guacamole has had 4 or 5 leaves which I have lost over the last three or four weeks. Starts with some yellow/brown edges ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...