17 Beiträge
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which layout is best? - I only had the two couches in the living room.. it felt too empty so I went and bought the snuggle up recliner. Now it feels too cluttered, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Brick Ranch Trim! - Just replaced the roof. Now we’re getting ready to beef up the columns and repaint all of the trim. I’m so stuck on trying to decide if I sh... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big Girl Room-Needs help! - Surprise! It’s me again. We just upgraded my daughter to a daybed. It’s WAY larger than expected. Do you have any suggestions on furniture a... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arranging Toddler’s Room-help! - I need help arranging my toddler’s room. It just doesn’t look right. Please excuse my mess as I’ve been moving her things back and forth! Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
office furniture arrangement - I’m having trouble arranging my new office. Here is a mock up. The three wooden things are supposed to be doors. This is how the office is c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing Shutters with Trim? - I’d like to remove the shutters, and replace with trim.. but I have no idea how that would be possible. The windows go all the way to the fa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roof Color help - About to have our roof replaced! I’m having a hard time deciding on colors. We’ll also be replacing the columns and repainting all of the tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim/Column/Shutter Colors on red brick ranch - Can someone please give me suggestions on trim/column/and shutter colors on my home? We will be removing the railing from the porch and wide... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Railing: Keep or Remove?? - Opinion please! I’d love to add a peak to the porch so it’s no so flat but it’s not in our budget at this time. I’m trying to give the house... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Sara_Jayne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room needs help.... again.. - Needing to refresh my living room. I had the couch in front of the window for the past year and I’m really wanting to place the couch across... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...