5 Beiträge
Sarah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room layout/ interior design ideas - Hi all, I have an amazing space but don’t know how to lay it out/ style it. Also the room is very loud as no soft furnishings... It’s our di... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Sarah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sarah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint choices for Georgian sitting room... - Struggling to choose a colour for my living room, woodwork and above picture rail/ceiling will be white/slightly off white, but struggling w... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Sarah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with lighting choice for log cabin - hi, we have a log cabin and I want to change the lighting in the main area -open plan dining/sitting rooms, currently 2 iron/glass chandelie... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sarah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help please with living /dining room lighting, old meets new... - Hi, we moved to a lovely Georgian house in Oxfordshire 6 months ago and I want to change the lighting as it is way too 'frilly' for my likin... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare