15 Beiträge
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which one? And can I mix? - https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/phoebe-swivel-chair-upholstery/ with one of these or similar/traditional chesterfield? Ignore the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Channeled and tufted in the same room? - Think curvy chesterfield and channeled bucket chairs. Neutral colors. Too busy? The midcentury home I sold late last year had a slightly sq... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
waterproof panels - Could someone please direct me to a source in the Seattle/Puget Sound area for custom waterproof shower panels? I would like an alternative ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing photography with other art styles - Hi! Does anyone have suggestions for doing this? I find very few examples of mixing photography well. Black and white seems to work best but... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chairs for outdoor table? - Does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor dining chairs with this West Elm table? I'm open to all materials. I really like the table.
    4 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need custom table - Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a custom oval marble and iron table that looks similar to this one from Room & Board but smaller... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do these two rugs work together? - Open dining and living room.
    6 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need this light fixture - I've already inquired and it is no longer made. Does anyone know where I can have something like this custom made in Seattle/Pacific NW? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sartarehare hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designers in Seattle? - I'm just looking for someone I can bounce ideas off of online (email, etc). I just have a few issues, but otherwise like to decorate on my o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...