5 Beiträge
Sasha Millstein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this chair adjust to island height along with dining height? - I would like to buy this but want to use it on both my island as well as my dining room table
    3 Kommentare
Sasha Millstein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come in a full? - I need a full frame not a king
    2 Kommentare
Sasha Millstein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come in a full? - I need a full frame not a king
    1 Kommentar
Sasha Millstein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this come in a full? - I need a full frame not a king
    1 Kommentar
Sasha Millstein hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please send me an interior picture of the drawers and cabinets - Can you please send me an interior picture of the drawers and cabinets? I want to get a better idea of the space inside.
    1 Kommentar