19 Beiträge
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shipping costs - How much would it cost to ship this bed to Vancouver Canada
    Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tile - Please could you tell me the name of this tile and who supplies it. It looks fantastic. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful home - Please could you tell me where I can buy these wall lights. Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great floor idea - Please could you tell me where I could get this glass floor. Thank you. Your work is an inspiration!
    3 Kommentare
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful work - Would it be possible to get the contact information of the company that installed the glass floor. I love it and would like to add it into t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the glass floor - Please could you give me the contact information of who installed the glass floor. I would like ti add this into the new home Im building. T... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of wods is the floor? - Love the floor. Can you please tell me what it is and who installed it? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fascia - Please could you tell me what kind of material was use for the fascia of this incredible home. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Longboard sizes - Hi does Longboard come in panels? or widths wider than 6"? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Michelle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fascia - I love the look of the fascia. Please could you tell me what the material is and where I could get it. Thank you
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...