7 Beiträge
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink concerns - I understand your concerns to preserve the sink and have great people to protect the piece, however, may I have the size of the sink for rep... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bowl color - I already purchased your beautiful cabinet and will receive it tomorrow, so my question, can I have my granite and plumber people pull the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink - Can the sink bowl be changed out to black?
    1 Kommentar
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal color - Is the metal black with a little bronze showing through?
    Kommentar
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet and drain cover - Does faucet and drain cover come as shown?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faucet - Can the sink have different faucet and drain as an upgrade?
    1 Kommentar
sassyperk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the plans available? - Are the building plans available. We love this and would like to construct it in Atlanta.
    3 Kommentare