4 Beiträge
saya85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Hi could you tell me the paint colour used on these walls? It's beautifully rich but not too dark. Thanks in advance
    Kommentar
saya85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Summerhouse design- multi room - Hi :) yay- finally I can get started on my own project- the room is basically a large summerhouse/annexe at the bottom of our short garden. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
saya85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions - Hi, I would love to know the dimensions, as it looks very similar to the kitchen space I have atm. I love how spacious it still looks. If m... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
saya85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
proportions - great layout and colours! but was really interested to know the dimensions of the room? As i'm always unsure how much space si actly neede... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare