6 Beiträge
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Art - Just moved into a new home and got this shower curtain - which I love! But can't figure out what to place on the walls or vanity to compleme... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Savoy lights - What are the dimensions of the box that attaches to the wall?
    Kommentar
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Headboards - Who makes these headboards?
    Kommentar
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chandelier ? - What is the size of the chandelier?
    Kommentar
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the countertop made of?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Susan Albert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keep or remove? - We are getting our home ready for sale and am wondering if This wallpaper needs to be removed. I love it but I have heard to make things mor... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare