25 Beiträge
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing Vinyl siding design ideas - Hi All, I'm looking to replace the vinyl siding on my house as it's getting a bit old and I really don't care for the colour. I am also p... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Redesign using existing tile I don’t hate/love - Hi All, I’m looking to refresh my bathroom, ideally with somewhat of an industrial/mid century vibe. Preferably that involves starting from... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Redesign - Hi all, I'm not sure if these are the best pictures, but I am looking to spruce up my bathroom without completely gutting it. As such, will... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting door step and front door - Hi there, I've been renovating my kitchen and therefore neglecting the rest of my house, but the paint on my door step is approaching critic... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What wall tile to use - Hi All, I have an original thread on the go for my kitchen reno but at the suggestion of others I am making a dedicated post to the last few... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    245 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Kitchen layout should I use? - Hi All, I'm redoing my kitchen within the next month or so (contractor dependent, basically). I've made a few decisions but I have both fun... Jetzt abstimmen
    98 Kommentare    58 Stimmen
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour countertops? - Hi All, I had another post on here about some renovations I'm going to do, but I actually think I'll hold off and put an addition on the bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Design Help for Kitchen Reno - Hi All, Apologies for the long post, but I'm looking to do some sizable renovations to my house in the early spring, and part of it is to re... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding a half bath - Hi All, I have a contractor coming by next week, but I was hoping to get a few design ideas, or possibly a heads up on any challenges I migh... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Shawn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Oak Cabinets or no? Which countertops? - Hi There, I'm looking at redoing my kitchen to try and make it have more of an industrial feeling. I don't want to completely redo it, howev... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...