14 Beiträge
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soapstone refinishing (New Orleans) - Hi there, We have soapstone countertops that I am quite fond of, but my wife, not so much, as they were never properly finished (we just ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Overpruned bald cypress - how bad? - I love my yard guy, but I fear he overpruned our bald cypress recently. Just how bad is it? Will the branches grow back out? I hope it's not... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wet Edge Satin Matrix in New Orleans? - I know this is a long-shot, but wondering if anyone on here happens to be in the New Orleans area and has Wet Edge Satin Matrix (or knows of... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Warm climate - return high or low? - Hi folks, We have ended up with a somewhat nutty HVAC layout in our house. We have a 130+ year old house in SE Louisiana, with a flat roof,... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Tankless H2O Heater(s) - 1 or 2? - Plumbing experts, I could greatly use your help in determining what size tankless water heater(s) we need for our use. It is a renovation o... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Urgent help - corner oven placement - After weeks, probably months, of agonizing over our kitchen design, I think we've almost got it. But we are still undecided about where the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Corner pantry wall dimensions? - Just wondering if you happen to know the wall dimensions of the corner pantry? We have a tricky corner we are figuring out what to do with,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen design! Totally from scratch - eek! - Hi folks, First time posting on the Kitchens board. We are renovating our 1870s New Orleans house, and designing the kitchen basically tota... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ah! Tubs! Too many choices! Heated tub shell? MTI Andrea, anyone? - I have been stuck on tubs for like three solid weeks now, and I'm bloody sick of looking at and thinking about them. I know the old rule is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
sbollag hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mr. Steam Questions - First off, would be very interested in hearing from folks who have Mr. Steam - are you happy with it? It seems like this is what we are goin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...