6 Beiträge
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Siding: Stone or Shiplap? - Hello, Need a little advice on siding selection. The original plan for the front of our house was to use stained shiplap around the front d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
covering foundation flashing? - We're finally ready to side the front of the house but I can't figure out what to do about the flashing on the foundation. The contractor sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door options - Hello, I need help deciding on a door. We bought 2 glass doors with the intent of replacing both hollow core doors in this hallway/foyer... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    14 Stimmen
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need fast 1/4 round advise. - Hello, I'm indecisive and I need help. I'm mid project and I don't know where else to look for help. I attached pictures of a soffit shel... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Stippled ceiling with color? - Hi all, Need some input on this ceiling. The previous owners decided to make my life difficult and painted over the stippling on the ce... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Kerwin Lovell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I replace this window with a slider? - My wife and I are in the process of renovating our new home. The window all the way to the left in the photos needs to be replaced. That w... Jetzt abstimmen
    6 Kommentare    15 Stimmen