23 Beiträge
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flowering plant in center - I'd love to know what the lovely flowering plant is in the center (right of the windows) of this photo. It reminds me of the Black Cohosh I... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to fit seating for 6+ in this LR/Entry area - I would love some help to figure out furniture placement to bring together our Living Room. We're a family of six and I'd love to get the ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint or stain bookshelf? - We are putting the finishing touches on our kitchen renovation and I'm "decisioned" out. I can't make any more calls about paint or finishes... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer Pull - I would love to know where this drawer pull came from. Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - Any information on the color of the paint used on the walls and woodwork would be really helpful!
    2 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Could you tell me what color was used for the backsplash?
    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot dark deck - My husband and I are trying to decide on trex decking colors and we're wondering if the the sun makes the darker brown and blue/gray get hot... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - Could you tell me more about this floor. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...