12 Beiträge
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the paint colors in this room ? - What shade black is on the fireplace and what color are the walls?
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is this vanity from? - Where is this bathroom vanity from?
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the color of the paint on the walls? - What color is the paint on the walls?
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can I get a sample please - Please send me a sample.
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sample of color please - Can I get a sample sent to me?
    1 Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can I get a sample sent to me? - Can I get a sample sent to me ?
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors - What is the wall paint color and molding color?
    Kommentar
schoenbachdmd hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the rug beige or grey? - And are the curtains beige or grey?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...